Generation, Transmission and Distribution, and Retail
Our specialists help to identify events, issues, trends, and regulations impacting the industry. We can help to plan both traditional and alternative energy strategies. Our expertise is supported by industry-leading analytics, which can help project costs, losses, and pricing by coverage layer, and help determine whether risks should transferred or retained.
Our renewable energy specialists are at the forefront of the latest developments in the sector. From prototypical offshore wind projects to more familiar solar PV plants and from 'frontier' territories to those with long-established power grids, our clients must manage risks both familiar and novel. Our renewable energy specialists can help guide your company through this evolving risk landscape.
• Renewable Energy – Solar - Wind
• Specialize - Expertise
Our renewable energy specialists can help guide your company through this evolving risk landscape.
- Hydroelectric power
- Onshore wind energy
- Offshore wind energy
- Solar energy
- Wave and tidal energy
AEGIS - Industrial Facilities & Construction
• Industrial Facilities
We provide tailored solutions that include superior service, claims handling, and risk control.
We work with a range of businesses, including:
Ancillary oil field services
- Drilling contractors
- Geophysical engineering and consulting
- Instrument logging or survey work
- Manufacturer/distributor of oil field eq/nt.
- Oil and gas well service contractors
- Oil field tool and equipment rental
- Oil or gas lease operators
- Construction All-Risk
- Erection All-Risk
- Physical Damage (Fire, Equipment Breakdown)
- CAT (Earthquake, Flood, Wind, Hail)
- Delay in Start Up
- Builders’ Risk can roll into Operational Coverage Terrorism