Aegis Insurance Broker & Cyber Risks.
ERP / CRM What is it?
How can I increase my productivity?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Every business is obliged from its creation to manage its relationship with the customer (Customer Relationship Management - CRM) so every manager or executive should be familiar with the techniques and existing technologies so that he knows what to do to promote this relationship. The purpose of the AEGIS CRM service is to analyze the existing techniques and to provide the interested parties with the necessary knowledge and skills and to take advantage of the many uses and possibilities provided by customer relationship management. AEGIS's technically and organizationally trained associates have the experience to guide you in choosing the application as well as in the initial setup and training of your team. We will soon have our own AEGIS CRM support software ready ... stay tuned.
AEGIS CRM Training Support Service:
• Utilization and management of the relationship with the customer from all aspects technical, technological, organizational, financial.
• Evaluation of customer satisfaction after previously choosing the appropriate method.
• The importance of CRM in the results of their business balance sheet in the short and long term.
• The way of thinking, working and reacting to other professionals and specialized employees who deal with CRM.
• The best practices and will know why they work, what results they bring and will evaluate the efforts in CRM.
AEGIS CRM as a service to:
• Existing technologies, choosing the most suitable
• The evaluation of solutions and options.
• The return on investment in CRM.
• Introduction to key ideas for CRM
• The dynamics of the customer relationship
• The wider view of the customer side.
• The customer's expectations, his loyalty, the contact points
• The wishes and needs of the customer
• The customer's purchasing cycle and profile
• The business: The internal processes, the processes, the technology.
• Motivation for the client and the employee.
• The cost, resources and time of Customer Relationship Management.
There are countless analyzes and scientific articles on ERP on the internet. However, perhaps the most common definition is that ERP is a software system, which is responsible for managing all the operations of the business, with the ultimate goal of increasing business performance (Wikipedia definition ERP). This is achieved by the most rational organization and utilization of data and resources of the company (human resources, material, financial resources, etc.)
ERP: Historical Background
AEGIS ERP as a service:
ERP for Small and Medium Enterprises:
ERP is not just for big companies. On the contrary, even the smallest companies can benefit from the benefits it offers.
Once a business owner realizes that Excel and / or a simple accounting program is no longer enough to manage their business, an ERP solution is essential. Of course, the choice is not at all simple and the concerns that the company may have are many. In addition to the various ERP system manufacturers, there are many installation options (on-premise or in the Cloud for example).
Another point of concern is whether the implementation of an ERP system presupposes the existence or creation of an IT department in the company. The existence of such a section is particularly useful. However, the usual practice is that the consultant of the system development company undertakes both its installation and setup / configuration, as well as its maintenance included in the relevant contract.
Adopting an ERP system also means changing the way business people work, as Excel emails and worksheets are replaced by a unified and advanced way of flowing daily tasks. Also crucial for choosing an ERP system and for reaping the benefits it offers, is its ease of use.